Setup for the Canon Pixma MX490 WiFi Connection
They are both excellent solutions, whether you are looking for a wireless printer for your office or your classroom. They provide a really good output value in addition to being practical, economical, and useful. Although the initial purchase price may seem a little high, you will save money in the long term by not having to pay as much for cables and other fees. But not everyone would be knowledgeable about the Canon MX490 Setup or the model you choose. In any event, setting up Wi-Fi on a Canon MX490 only requires a few easy steps. Obviously, turning on the printer is the first step, so be sure to connect it to a wall outlet.
The Canon Printer Drivers must first be Canon Pixma Mx490 Installation Download from canon.com/ijsetup. So, by only going to a Canon PIXMA MX490 website, you can install and configure the Canon printer goods. The following are simple procedures to install the Canon printer drivers:
- Downloading, setting up, and installing the most recent Canon drivers and software is the first step. Go to the Canon PIXMA MX490 after that.
- The Canon PIXMA MX490 printer model must then be entered in the box. Click it when your printer's model shows below the box.
- Choose "Drivers and Downloads."
- Then choose the software or drivers you need to download.
- choose "Download" and then "Save File As"
- The Canon printer must first be taken out of the box and turned on. Then use a USB cable to connect the system and printer.
- Go to settings now, then select Add Printer. You will now see a list of all the printers that are available.
- Visit the Canon PIXMA MX490 if your Canon PIXMA MX490 printer is not included in the list.
- According to your printer model and OS, you can now download the most recent Canon printer drivers.
- Then click the Next button after opening the downloaded driver file.
- A list of possible network connections will be visible to you.
- To connect, select the WiFi network and then input the password.
- If the Connecting appears to be successful, you can disconnect the USB cable and then print a test page.
I hope this article will be as helpful to you as possible when configuring your Canon Pixma MX490 printer.
Last modified 3mo ago